BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

merepek

living in kl the great city sometimes makes me think..is this my place?can i survive?looking at every person i met everyday, hearing stories from friends,how can they make so much money? Is it pure luck?or theyre just really good at what theyre doing?or is it publicity?or is it their looks that really lit their way?

Well, theres a lot of question mark about how people make money but the real question is i guess how much can u make out of doing something you really love doing?

I myself have a deep passion for makeup. I refused every single job offers before because i think at last i found my purpose and this is what i want to do in this life.funny that some people think its silly because thats the most sane thing that ive done so far(at least i think so) giving up something you should be doing for something that you have passion doing is a really hard decision and i must say it’s taking a big toll on me at present time.

Apart from having people not trusting that will make it someday, i think a lot of bad mouth are bitching something about me,my loved ones and not less of those comparing my achievements with theirs.

But im very much thankful to be surrounded with such caring, wonderful and understanding or should i say god sent people although theres very few of them.those are the only ones that trust in what i do, believe that ill be somebody (i am somebody to them) someday and always lift me up when im down.

Back to make up..hmm...makeup is everything..i think about makeup at least 20 hours a day. I even dream about make up. I guess that makes more than 20.whatever.. i wish i would own the whole items they have in a makeup store.i wish to paint all the faces in the world. Every now and then, when i see people tend to criticize,adore,wishing i can do their make up,suggesting what they should do to thier hair,how should they put their make up on,what suits them best,what they should get rid of.my mom should know..she was my lab rat..but of course i do it in silence.let me know if you know some one who really do that out loud...that person must be one hell of a bitch..dont get me wrong, i love bitches!!
 
ROCKIN THE GAGA LOOK
 
 

But when you come to think of it, that is what fashion is all about..its individuality and u cannot take that away from a person.its something you embrace and adore..its not about what you think is proper or beautiful, its about the variety of opinion of what is proper or beautiful..i dont know what im talking about..ignore that if you didnt get my point..afterall people should be comfortable with how they present themselves to the world.be it a neon blue eyeshadow, black lips, thick eyeliner, hot pink lipstick,multi colored hair or whatever it is there must be something you can pair it with to tone down when its too loud and to vamp up when its too bland. and to match every look with occasions cause you dont go to churches looking like Gaga or going to a party looking like a nun..

0 comments: