BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Magic in the makeup


hi all...!!! welcome to my blog...i know its a little rough but i promise to fix it from time to time...i have always been in love with makeup...lately i am really thankful that life's path has finally brought me into the industry and slowly hopefully im improving...in this industry i have met lots of talented individuals and by observing their work of art besides picking up from any sources possible, i try to develop my own style and hopefully someday people will acknowledge me as a professional makeup artist...in this blog, i always make sure that what i did is originally produced by me...since i am still in the process of learning (who's not???) i highly appriciate comments from you guys so that i can improve in the future...if there's any info or something that you need to say about my posts,please drop a comment and if u ever need me, dont ever hesitate to contact me...luv...XOXO..

0 comments: